Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello Classes!

Hello Inquiring Minds!
Welcome to our blog! I have noticed that many students spend a lot of time on the internet, so I' thought I would give this a try. I will post most major assignments and class work on here. Your job is to check this site on a weekly basis. Check for updates, assignments, and overview of class work. In addition, if you are sick or miss school for any reason you should check this site to catch up on missing work or information from the class. Also feel free to post questions or answer other students' questions. I will monitor the site and address any incorrect postings.

This is a key component for college because most of the work you do will be done online. In addition, for those of you think about skipping college, most employers now have some sort of online component. Now, to make sure you check this site and to get your points for the WEEK please complete the following assignment.


Your very first online assignment is very simple:
My mail box is empty and I want it full by the end of the week!
Email me
: mmelga86@gmail.com
YOU MUST INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE: CLASS, PERIOD, NAME
(ex. American Lit, Period 1, John Smith).

No comments:

Post a Comment